Yes! As of v43, you can scan in JPEG from your Scanner and Desktop App. In order to scan in JPEG from your scanner, press the three lines in the bottom right corner of the home screen. From there, you'll be given the option to scan into JPEG or PDF.
From Raven Desktop, just:
- Pick the preferred workflow in which you want to make the changes.
- Select ADVANCED next to the scan settings header.
- Click the SAVE FILE AS drop-down menu.
- Choose from PDF or JPEG
- Click SAVE to finalize your changes.
- Choose SAVE WORKFLOW to complete these changes.
You can also scan into Raven Cloud using JPEG files! If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.