Date format allows you (the user) to view the day of the week, month, day, and year all directly on your Raven Scanner display.
Follow the steps below to change the format of the date on your Raven Scanner.
- Power on your Raven Scanner.
- Select the GEAR icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Press SETTINGS from the slide-out side menu.
- Scroll through settings and locate DATE FORMAT within ADVANCED SETTINGS.
- Use the drop down menu to select your preferred date format.
- Finalize your changes by pressing SAVE.
You now have the option to use both 12 and 24 hour time formats on your scanner as well! Just toggle the "24-Hour Time" switch on in Settings, and you'll have the option for 24 hour time. After you select save you will be re-directed to the home screen to continue scanning.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.