Sleep setting enables you to have your scanner screen and device power down after an extended time of no use.
Follow the steps below to adjust the sleep timer on your Raven Scanner.
- Power on your Raven Scanner.
- Select the GEAR icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose SETTINGS from the slide-out side menu.
- Locate SLEEP within the settings menu.
- Select your preferred sleep time (Options available are 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min, and Never).
- Press SAVE to finalize your changes.
After saving your changes you will be re-directed to the home screen where you can now continue scanning.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.