Raven Scanner enables users to adjust the amount of compression is placed on each scan.
Follow the steps below to adjust file compression on your Raven Scanner.
- Power on your Raven Scanner
- Select the GEAR icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click SETTINGS from the slide-out side menu.
- Choose the File Compression drop down and select your preferred compression.
- Press SAVE to finalize your changes.
After pressing save you will be redirected back to the home screen to begin scanning.
If you'd like to learn more about adjusting file compression via Raven Desktop, check out this article! If you have any additional questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.