Raven Cloud allows for the ability to restore deleted documents for up to 30 days before they are completely removed from your Raven Cloud account.
Follow the steps below to restore items within Raven Cloud.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud account here.
- Once you are logged in, select TRASH from the left side menu.
- Within 'Trash' you will see all document/folders that have been deleted within the last 30 days.
- Use the 'checkbox' next to the TYPE and TITLE to select the documents/folders you wish to restore.
- After select the documents/folders you would like to restore click the RESTORE icon in the top right corner of the window.
Now that you have selected restore, any selected documents/folders can now be found in your Raven Cloud inbox.