Scanning using TWAIN allows users to scan directly to PC with their preferred third-party scan application. In some cases, a user may be using NAPS2 as it is our recommended third-party scan application. Scan settings must be made in your application of choice
Follow the steps below to change scan settings in NAPS2.
- Open NAPS2.
- Select PROFILES.
- Click EDIT. (Within 'Edit' you will find all settings that can be altered to fit your scanning needs such as Paper Source, Bit Depth, and Resolution).
- Change PAPER SOURCE to DUPLEX.
- Select ADVANCED.
- Check EXCLUDE BLANK PAGES.
- Press OK to save changes.
- Make any additional changes to scan setting you would prefer (Bit Depth = Color of scan, Resolution improves quality).
- Select OK to save changes.
- Click DONE to complete all changes made.
After selecting 'Done' you can now press 'Scan' to begin scanning your documents and verify all changes have been successfully saved.
If you have further questions regarding this feature please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.