Sending to third-party destinations (e.g Dropbox, Box, Google Drive) can display error "Invalid Route" due to changes to your account type (free to paid) or changes to your folder (moving or deleting). This can be solved by re-connecting the service by visiting raven.com/connect.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot "Invalid Route" with your Raven Scanner.
- Log into your Raven Cloud account.
- Select MY ACCOUNT.
- Click CONNECTIONS.
- Next to the destination receiving this error select DISCONNECT. (Press OK to to finalize the changes).
- Press SETUP next to your preferred destination.
- Follow the prompts to successfully connect your destination.
- Select CLICK HERE within the CONNECTION modal to select a folder.
- Choose your preferred folder.
- Press SELECT.
- Finalize your changes by selecting CONTINUE.
Now that you have re-connected your third-party destination please attempt a scan using your Raven Scanner.
If you have completed the mentioned above steps and are still seeing "Invalid Route" please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.