A new software update (version 37) has been released to your Raven Scanner. You will be prompted to download and install the update the next time you use your scanner.
Simply choose OK and Install or Install Manually when prompted. If requested, choose "Raven" and "Always" after the firmware has finished installation. Click here for a video on how to install updates.
This update includes new features and improvements based on customer feedback:
1. Paper Jam Handling
- In the event of a paper jam, scanners will now present a message with instructions to clear the jam and display scanned pages for uploading or adding more pages without re-scanning.
2. Captive Portal Support
- WiFi networks requiring secondary authentication via captive portal are now supported.
3. Shared Network Drive and Folder Support (Beta)
- SMB Network destinations can be added to your destination list, allowing you to save scans to your local shared network drives and folders. We welcome feedback while this feature is in Beta. Click here to learn more.
4. Wireless TWAIN Support Windows PC for Pro Models
- TWAIN drivers are now available for the Pro Scanner model, allowing scanning direct to your Windows PC using Network TWAIN. Click here to learn more and download the required drivers.
5. Individual Email Status
- Success or failure statuses are now shown for each unique email address when sending to multiple email recipients.
6. On-screen keyboard improvements for use of the "Go" button
7. Improvements to touchscreen responsiveness.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.