The "We didn't detect content on any of your pages" error is most commonly seen when the page orientation is differed from how the page is scanned. This error may also be seen when scanner settings have been altered to make the page unreadable.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot "We didn't detect content on any of your pages" on Raven Scanner.
Restore Default Settings
- On your Raven Scanner, press the GEAR icon at the top right corner.
- The side menu will appear, press SETTINGS.
- Scroll under Scanner Settings and select RESTORE DEFAULT SETTINGS.
- Press SAVE to finalize your changes.
If the above steps did not resolve the error, follow the steps below.
Verify Page Orientation
- Select SIDES from the Raven Scanner home screen.
- Select your preferred page side (e.g Face Up, Face Down, or Two-Sided).
- Insert document as noted into Raven Scanner.
- Press SCAN to begin scanning.
If you have completed the mentioned above steps and are still seeing "We didn't detect content on any of your pages" please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org