A new software and firmware update (version 36) has been released to your Raven Scanner. You will be prompted to download and install the update the next time you use your scanner.
Simply choose OK and Install or Install Manually when prompted. If requested, choose "Raven" and "Always" after the firmware has finished installation. Click here for a video on how to install updates.
This update includes new features and improvements based on customer feedback:
- Contacts Feature
- Save common email addresses and fax numbers as contacts. Click here to learn more about using this feature.
- Automatic Sides Setting
- This setting will auto detect whether a document is single or double sided and only retain pages with content.
- Edit, Preview and OCR for USB
- You can now preview, edit, name and OCR scans sent to USB flash drives, as well as scan to USB and cloud destinations at the same time.
- Windows PC Support for Original and Plus Models
- TWAIN drivers are now available for Original and Plus Scanner models, allowing scanning direct to your Windows computer using Network TWAIN. Click here to learn more and download the required drivers.
- Added additional subfolder support for SharePoint
- Improvements to scan quality across all settings
- Improvements to touchscreen responsiveness.