With our newest software release (Version 36) we have now introduced the ability to save contacts.
Follow the steps below to save contacts on your Raven Scanner™
- On your Raven Scanner, press the GEAR icon at the top right corner.
- The side menu will appear, press CONTACTS.
- Select the ADD CONTACT button.
- Enter the NAME follow by either EMAIL, FAX or a combination of both.
- Press SAVE to complete the addition of your new contact.
Once a contact has been added a success banner will appear at the top of the screen. You can now access these contacts via the drop-down menu when entering an email or fax.
For information about saving/using contacts via Raven Desktop, take a look here! If you have further questions regarding this feature please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.