The "File Import Failed" error can often be resolved by following the steps below. Additionally, please verify the format is correct when uploading to Raven Cloud.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot "File Import Failed" error within Raven Cloud.
- Open Internet Explorer on your computer.
- Select the GEAR icon (settings).
- Click INTERNET OPTIONS from the settings drop down menu.
- Press the SECURITY tab.
- Next, click on CUSTOM LEVEL under the security level for this zone.
- Locate the MISCELLANEOUS under the settings menu.
- Click ENABLE under the Access Data Sources across domains.
After following the steps above, please attempt to re-upload your .JPEG document into Raven Cloud. If you have follow the mentioned above steps and are still seeing the "File Import Failed" error please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com