Raven Scanner allows the ability to edit documents before upload. One of those features is naming your documents which allows for more organization on the go.
Follow the steps below to rename your document. (Please note: PAGE PREVIEWS must be selected in order to use this feature).
- Scan your documents using Raven Scanner.
- Once on the document preview screen, select NAME DOC.
- For documents that are combined, you will enter one name within the ENTER DOCUMENT NAME field. Click save once done. The name of your document will now appear at the top of your documents.
- For documents that are separated, you will enter a file name in the ENTER FILE # NAME field. (Use the arrow on the right side of the screen to navigate between the different pages and select save when done). The name of your document will be displayed below the appropriate page.
- Click UPLOAD once naming has been done to complete your scan.
If you have further questions regarding this feature please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.