A new software and firmware update (version 35) has been released to your Raven Scanner. You will be prompted to download and install the update the next time you use your scanner.
Simply choose OK and Install or Install Manually when prompted. If requested, choose "Raven" and "Always" after the firmware has finished installation.
This update includes multiple performance improvements based on customer feedback:
- Compression settings with default compression to reduce PDF file sizes. To adjust, go to "Settings" -> "File Compression"
- Faster bootup time for Raven Pro Scanner after sleep mode
- New 300 dpi scan quality option is available
- Improvements to touch screen responsiveness
- Spaces in file names retained (no underscores)