Folders are an important part to destinations as it provides the ability to organize your documents, and provide a location to send your documents.
Follow the steps below to connect select or change a destination folder on Raven Scanner™.
- On the home screen select the DESTINATION icon.
- Locate the destination (Raven Cloud, Box, Evernote, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or SharePoint) and select the READY or FIX icon next to the destination name. (Please note - you will see READY if a folder is already selected, you will see FIX if no folder is selected for the destination).
- Once under the Destination Settings select the current folder name located under DESTINATION FOLDER. (When select "Fix" you will see FOLDER NEEDED, please select this).
- Choose your preferred folder and press SELECT.
- To complete the changes, press SAVE.
Now that you have selected or changed the folder for your selected destination, you can now scan directly from Raven Scanner to your preferred destination folder.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.