Version 34 is now available on your Raven Scanner. You will be prompted to download and install the update the next time you use your scanner. Simply choose OK and Install when prompted.
This update includes multiple new features based on customer feedback!
- Microsoft OneDrive is now available as a destination on Raven Scanners. Simply connect your OneDrive account by visiting the connections section of your Raven Cloud account. Setup guide can be accesed here
- Scan to multiple email addresses. Simply press the "+" icon next to the email input field to add additional email addresses where scans should be sent.
- Streamline your scanning workflow by skipping the thumbnail preview and edit screen. Tap the scan settings button to the right of the "SCAN" button on the home screen, then choose "No Page Preview". After your scan completes, the scanner will begin sending and displaying statuses for the destinations you selected.
- Scan speed improvements to Original and Plus scanners, as well as detailed scan and processing progress indicators.
- Save contacts to avoid typing common email addresses and fax numbers
- SMB Network Drive support, allowing scanning to network drive or network attached storage
- PDF compression optimizations, resulting in smaller PDF's without loss in quality
- Network TWAIN support for Original and Plus scanners