When contacting our support team you may be asked to upload the logs from your device, along with providing your Device ID so that our team can better troubleshoot any issues you are having.
Follow the steps below to upload logs from your Raven Scanner.
- Press the GEAR icon at the top right corner of the main home screen.
- Select SETTINGS from the side menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press DEBUG APP.
- Debug Application modal will appear showing a "Upload Logs" hyperlink. (No "Debug Pin" is needed).
- Click UPLOAD LOGS.
- Once successful a banner will appear at the top of your LCD panel.
- Please Note: Your Device ID can be found after selecting "DEBUG APP"
- Now that you have successfully uploading your Raven Scanner Logs and found your Device ID, you can provide your Device ID to our support team to further troubleshoot the issues you may be having with your Raven Scanner.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.