In order to adjust the overall brightness and contrast on scans made on your Raven Scanner, follow these steps:
1. Login to your Raven Account on your scanner if you haven't already done so.
2. Press the GEAR icon located at the top right corner on your scanner's main menu screen.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Under Scanner Settings you can adjust both the brightness and contrast of your scans by adjusting the bar on either direction.
5. To make your overall scans brighter, scroll the 'Scan Brightness' bar button to the right. To make it darker, scroll to the left.
6. To adjust the contrast on your overall scans, scroll the 'Scan Contrast' bar button. Scrolling to the right will make for higher contrast scans and scrolling to the left will make them dimmer.
Please note that the scanner comes with default settings for scan brightness and contrast and those do vary depending on the color selected. If your scanner is having trouble picking up content after adjusting these settings, you can click on the 'Restore default settings' button located under the Scan Contrast scroll bar to restore the settings to their default position.