Calibrating your Raven Scanner can improve the quality of your scans such as the color.
Follow the steps below to Calibrate your Raven Scanner.
- Load one (1) standard sized blank white sheet of paper into the feeder tray
- Press the GEAR icon in the top right of the main home screen.
- Select SETTINGS from the side menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select CALIBRATE.
- Please wait a few moments for Calibrating to complete.
- Once complete, please restart your scanner.
For any quality issues you have noticed and after now completing calibration, you should see improvements to the quality. If your quality issues continue, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-713-9009 or email@example.com.