Version 32 is now available on your Raven Scanner. You will be prompted to download and install the update automatically next time you use your scanner. Simply choose “OK” and “Install” when prompted.
This update includes multiple new features based on customer feedback!
Scan to multiple destinations at the same time:
- From the home screen, select one or more cloud or email destinations from the destination menu by tapping the destination name. Destinations can also be selected or changed from the preview page.
- Selected destinations will have a check mark next to the name.
- After sending you will see a status for each destination. In the event of a send error, you can retry sending without having to scan again. Press “OK” to return to the home screen.
Change cloud folders from your scanner:
- From the destination menu choose the settings icon next to the destination name, then select the folder to see available folder options.
- Destinations that are connected and have a folder selected will display as “READY” on the destination menu.
- You can also disconnect cloud services from this settings menu, which will remove the connection to Raven.
View our Quick Guide to Scanning video on YouTube.
If you have any questions, our support team is happy to assist at 1-800-713-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have feedback or new features you would like to see in an upcoming version release? We would love to hear from you! Share with us at email@example.com or 1-800-713-9009.
Raven Support Team