Follow the steps below to scan to USB flash drive with Raven Scanner™.
- Plug your USB flash-drive into your Raven Scanner™. (Original & Plus USB port is located on right side of device, Pro USB port is located on left side of device.)
- Select USB as your destination on the Raven Scanner™.
- Load your documents into the feeder tray ensuring they are the correct orientation. (Side option depicts which direction documents will face.)
- Press SCAN to scan the documents you have loaded in the feeder tray.
- After successfully scanning, there is no need to eject the device. Simply remove it from the scanner.
Please note - Raven Scanners can support hard drives with up to 500 mA output. For Raven Pro Scanner your USB flash-drive must be formatted to FAT32 in order to be compatible with our Raven Pro Scanner. You can format your flash drive by going to "This PC" on Windows, right clicking on the USB Drive, choosing "Format...", select FAT32 in the "File System" dropdown, then click "Start". Note that formatting a USB flash drive will erase any data currently on the USB flash drive, so be sure to back up any data before formatting.