With the release of the Raven v24 software update, Hidden SSIDs are now working for manual WiFi connections. This feature allows the user to connect to a network using the Network Name.
Follow the steps below to connect to a Hidden SSID.
- Power on your Raven Scanner™.
- Press the GEAR at the top right corner.
- Select NETWORK on the menu.
- Click CHANGE NETWORK.
- Locate the JOIN OTHER button and select.
- Enter the Network Name followed by select your Network Security option.
- If a password is required, enter your password.
- Once you have all information entered, press CONNECT.
The connection will be verified once connection has been made to your network. You have now connected to a Hidden SSID and can continue using your Raven Scanner™.