- One-Sided scans can now be scanned either face up or face down with the updated scan option. Simply select your preferred "Side" option on the home screen before scanning.
- Improvements to the touchscreen improving overall responsiveness on the scanner
- Added a touch indicator to provide visual indication that touches have been recognized by the touch screen. This feature can be disabled in Advanced Settings.
- Re-aligned the date and time display on the home screen to avoid overlap with settings and help buttons on some display preferences
- Hidden SSIDs are now working for manual Wi-Fi connections where the SSID is not being broadcasted
- Fixed an issue with screen brightness changing on the Pro Scanner model
- Improved touchscreen responsiveness, resulting in a much faster and more accurate touch experience
- Cleaner error handling to reduce duplicate error messages from appearing, and to highlight fields where errors exist on signup or login
- Updated the Username and Email Address fields on all scanner models to display the optimized input keyboard layout
- Improved thumbnail preview generation where a vertical line was displayed as a temporary placeholder prior to the image being available
- Legal sized paper improvements to avoid bugs where some pages were being cropped and errors occurred
- Additional error handling and error logging improvements
- Better performance when uploading large documents to cloud destinations
- Additional destinations including FTP and SharePoint
- Improved paper jam error handling
Questions about these features and bug fixes, or installing the latest update? Contact our support team using the CONTACT US button below.