The importing documents feature allows existing PDF documents to be uploaded into Raven Cloud™. Using this feature will let you upload PDF files and organize your documents into folders, along with documents that you have uploaded using the Raven Scanner™.
Follow the steps below to import documents.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud™ account.
- Click +NEW to show the drop-down list.
- Select the IMPORT FILES option.
- Press CHOOSE FILES and select the document you want to import (PDF, JPEG or TIFF up to 30MB).
- Once you have selected the file, click SELECT FOLDER.
- You may choose a folder where the imported documents should be sent and then click the SELECT button.
- Once the folder has been selected, click IMPORT to finalize.
After the import has finished, you will see a pop up appear to alert you that the document has completed the import process. If you don't see your document in the folder you selected, try refreshing the page. You can now use all of the Raven Cloud™ features for your imported documents..