Combining documents allows you to organize multiple documents into a single PDF file. The ability to combine is useful when pages have been uploaded at different times, and you want to easily navigate the documents.
Follow the steps below to combine documents.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud account.
- Navigate to the location of the documents.
- Use the checkbox to SELECT which documents you would like to combine.
- Press the COMBINE button located at the top right under the navigation bar.
- Select which document you would like to be the master document.
- After selecting the master document, press SUBMIT to finalize.
Once you have completed the listed steps, your documents are now combined into a singular document. Please note that once documents have been combined, you are unable to undo the changes.
Please note: Document size must be under 30MB