Raven Cloud™ improves documentation editing by offering a full PDF editor within our web application. This feature enables the user to add text, images, notes, and stamp their document along with an option to sign the document.
Follow the steps below to subscribe to edit your document.
- Visit app.raven.com to log in to your Raven Cloud™ account.
- In Inbox, Click on the TITLE of a document.
- Once in document view, on the top right, select the EDITOR button.
- Once the page has loaded, PDF editor will appear as a top navigation bar. (Features include Pan mode, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Pen, Sign, Image, Stamp, Note, Text, Line, and Print. You can also search the document within the PDF editor.
- After editing your PDF click the SAVE , or the to disregard all changes.
Each tool shown has the ability to edit your document. You can also use the zoom in and zoom out option to help you while you edit. Additional features in the PDF editor include the option to print, and view thumbnails to help navigate through the pages.