Raven Scanner allows you to connect to third-party applications such as Dropbox. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Dropbox to your Raven Scanner™.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud™ account.
- Access MY ACCOUNT by clicking on your profile image/name.
- Click the CONNECTIONS tab from the navigation menu.
- Locate Dropbox and press SET UP.
- Choose your preferred access level:
- App Folder: Read and write access only to a Raven folder within your Dropbox Account via OAuth 2.0. Limits scanning to only the Raven folder.
- Full Access: Full access to Dropbox scanning to folders of your choice via OAuth 2.0. Access is only used to read folders and write new scans to selected folders.
- Log in using your Dropbox email and password.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your Dropbox account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Scanner™ directly to the cloud.