Raven Scanner enables users to connect to third-party applications such as Google Drive. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Google Drive to your Raven Scanner.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud account.
- Access MY ACCOUNT by clicking on your profile image/name.
- Click the CONNECTIONS tab from the navigation menu.
- Locate Google Drive and press SET UP.
- Choose your preferred access level:
- App Folder: Read and write access only to a Raven folder within your Google Drive Account via OAuth 2.0. Limits scanning to only the Raven folder.
- Full Access: Full access to Google Drive scanning to folders of your choice via OAuth 2.0. Access is only used to read folders and write new scans to selected folders.
- Log in using your Google Drive email and password.
- Select ALLOW to give Raven.com access to Google Drive.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
Here's a video with the steps:
You have now completed the connection to your Google Drive account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Scanner™ directly to the cloud. For information on how to connect to Google Drive in Raven Desktop, take a look here!