Raven Scanner enables users to connect to third-party applications such as Google Drive. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Google Drive to your Raven Scanner.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud account.
- Access MY ACCOUNT by clicking on your profile image/name.
- Click the CONNECTIONS tab from the navigation menu.
- Locate Google Drive and press SET UP.
- Log in using your Google Drive email and password.
- Select ALLOW to give Raven.com access to Google Drive.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your Google Drive account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Scanner™ directly to the cloud.