The Raven Scanner™ allows for Wi-Fi and Ethernet connect-ability. Changing your Wi-Fi network can be helpful when relocating the scanner, or if you have new internet installed.
Follow the steps below to connect to a new network.
- Power on your Raven Scanner™.
- Press the GEAR at the top right corner.
- Select NETWORK on the menu.
- You will see your current connection, now click CHANGE NETWORK.
- Within the populated list select the Wi-Fi name.
- If required enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Now, select CONNECT.
Once you have completed the mentioned above steps, you will now be connected to your new network. Please note, there is an advanced section for experienced users who need more information about their Wi-Fi details.