The Raven Scanner™ allows you to connect to third-party applications such as Evernote. Connecting to your third-party application allows for seamless document scanning to your preferred cloud account.
Follow the steps below to connect Evernote to your Raven Scanner™.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud™ account.
- Access MY ACCOUNT by clicking on your profile image/name.
- Click the CONNECTIONS tab from the navigation menu.
- Locate Evernote and press SET UP.
- Log in using your Evernote email and password.
- Select AUTHORIZE to give Raven.com access to Evernote.
- You will now be directed to CLICK HERE to choose a destination folder.
- Once you have chosen your folder, press SELECT.
- To complete set up, click CONTINUE to confirm the folder of your choice.
You have now completed the connection to your Evernote account. Now, freely scan documents from the Raven Scanner™ directly to the cloud. If you want information on how to connect to Evernote in Raven Desktop, take a look here!