Within Raven Cloud™, there is an option to move files to new folders. This allows for complete organization of all documents that are scanned or imported into the cloud.
Follow the steps below to use the move feature.
Using the Move button.
- Log in to your Raven Cloud™ account.
- Select document(s) by using the checkbox.
- Press MOVE located at the upper right corner
- Choose a destination for your files.
- Click SELECT.
- You will now verify by pressing MOVE.
- FILENAME moved successfully will display.
Drag & Dropping.
- Press and hold the document you want to move.
- Drag with your mouse the document to the preferred folder.
- Release your mouse button once the folder is highlighted and your document is hovering over the name.
- A "Successful" banner will display at the bottom of your browser window to verify the movement of your document(s).
After moving your document(s) you will now find them within the folders that you have chosen. You can also move created folders to fully customize your Raven Cloud™ account.