Raven Cloud™ allows you to set up role-based permissions for your users, adding extra security to your account. Visit MY ACCOUNT > USERS on your Raven Cloud account to manage account access. The following user roles are available.
- View-only users can view all documents and folders within the account. Viewers do not have the ability to add, download, edit, archive, move, or delete new or existing documents.
- Read-only users are able to view and download all documents and folders within the account. Readers do not have the ability to add, edit, ,move, archive or delete new or existing documents.
- Contributors can add new folders and documents within the account. Contributors do not have the ability to edit, delete, move or archive any files.
- Editors can add new folders, add new documents and edit existing ones in all folders within the account. They can archive and delete documents and folders.
- Owners can perform all available functions. Owners act as a system administrator by adding users to the system, assigning them access levels, managing user account, and global account settings.